Have comfortable transactions with western union
Western Union is an American company which deals with financial services and communications. It is very well known for its business of exchanging telegrams. Western Unions has got it's headquartered in Meridian, Colorado. Western Union Company is also well known for its cheerful products like Melodygrams, Candygrams, and Dollygrams.
Western Union has got various divisions in it like person-to-person money transfer, money orders commercial services and business payments. Out here now we are going to discuss how you can make your payment method hassle-free with western union.
Before starting with any of our transaction modes, the first and foremost thing that you have to do is to register your account with the western union because once you are registered with us then only you will be able to send your money to someone.
Sending money to a bank account:
- To send money to someone’s bank account the first thing you have to do is to get all the details of your receiver. The detail includes proper bank account name and the proper bank account number of the recipient.
- After you have collected all the relevant information about the recipient then you will have to log in to your Western Union account with your registered credentials.
- You have to then put in the desired destination and the desired amount that you want to send (transfer), and then click on the “send now” button.
- After this now you have to select your preferred mode of transaction i.e. via ‘bank account’ after this select a past receiver or just enter your receiver’s bank account details.
- You have to then select your mode of transaction that is whether you want to use your credit card or debit card and then fill in all the necessary details in it.
- Once you have filled in all the required details then you will be getting a confirmation mail with the tracking number of your transaction details (MCTN) mentioned on it, you need to then share this tracking detail with the receiver.
Sending money for cash pick-up, pay with a card:
- In this method, a person can send money via online. In this process, the person has to first login in his account and then he has to click on “send now” option to transfer the desired amount, after this he has to click the “cash pickup” option.
- After that, you need to enter your receiver’s name and his address and then you have to choose the option with which you want to pay. I.e. pay via credit card or via debit card.
- Once you select the payment option you will get a confirmation mail with a tracking number mentioned in it, with the help of this tracking number you can track your transaction (MTCN). You need to share this tracking detail with your receiver for fast cash-pick up.
Sending money for cash pick up, pay with bank account:
- In this process, you have to first log in to your account with the credential details that are provided to you and then you have to select the option of “cash pickup” you also have to choose the desired destination of the receiver and then choose to pay with the bank account option.
- You also have to link the checking account with your profile on western union.
- After linking your profile you will get to see a review option button to verify your bank account details. After reviewing proceed to complete your transfer.
- After you complete the transaction you will be given a confirmation mail along with your tracking number mentioned on it. This tracking detail is required to be shared with your receiver to have fast cash pick up.
Sending money online to money wallet:
- In this process, a person can easily send his money to the receiver’s phone, provided the receiver should also have a mobile wallet on his phone.
- In this process, you need to first select the countries where this option is available and the mobile network providers. After that, you have to log in to your mobile wallet and click on “send now” button to initiate your transfer process.
- After the transfer process is initiated you need to enter the desired destination where you want to send the money. You can select amount up to 500$ and choose the option of delivery to Mobile Wallet.
- You have to enter your receiver's full name and his valid mobile number.
- In this process, you have to pay through your checking account with a credit card or a debit card.
- You along with your receiver both will get the confirmation message via text message once your money has been transferred.
Facilitate your transaction through a person:
Sending money to any bank account:
- In this method, you have to first collect all the relevant bank details of your receiver and then you have to find the nearest agent located nearby your place.
- You need to carry your ID proof, along with your Western Union number or your valid phone number. You also need to bring your receiver name and his entire bank account details.
- In this method, you have the option of paying via cash or through your debit cards.
- Once your transaction takes place you will be handed over a receipt with your tracking number mentioned on it (MTCN). You have to share this tracking number detail with your receiver so that you both can track the transaction and collect the funds.
Sending money for cash pick up:
- In this process you need to carry all your relevant details to the nearest located agent, your details include your Western Union number, your ID card, your valid phone number and along with that bring your receiver’s information also.
- Once you reach to your nearest agent you will have to hand over the entire transaction amount to him along with the petty transaction fees (you need to pay in cash only)
- Once your transaction is done then you have to safely keep the receipt given to you with the tracking number mentioned on it. You need to share the tracking details with your receiver so that he can save the details and collect the sent amount.
Sending money to a mobile wallet:
- In this method, you have to first look for your available mobile providers who are allowing this service.
- After you find out a mobile provider then you need to share your receiver’s name and his mobile number with them.
- You have to go to their counter along with your ID proof, your Western Union number or your valid phone number along with your receiver’s details.
- You have the option of paying with your credit card, debit card or your checking account.
- Once the payment process is completed you and your receiver both will receive a confirmation alert notification through text message when the money is delivered.
Sending money through phone:
You can call the person for cash pick up:
- This process is considered to be the easiest form of sending money to someone.
- In this process what you need to do is just keep your debit card or credit card along with you,
- And give a Call to the number 1-800-CALL-CASH® (1-800-225-5227)
- After calling speak to your agent and pay by cash or through your card, just remember to keep the tracking number safely that will be provided to you, then speak to your receiver and ask him to use that tracking number for picking up the sent amount. The receiver can collect the money through any of the western union agents at the receiver’s destination.
Sending money via mobile app:
- In this, you need to first download the western union app from Google play store or the apple app store (ios) you will have to register your account first.
- After registration of your account is done now you can choose from the various options like send to a bank account, pay with card or bank account option or cash pickup option or can send to the mobile wallet of the receiver.
- You need to just select any of the options of how you want to send the money, via credit or debit card as given in the option or you can do it by your bank account.
- You need to enter the specific details about the receiver, suppose if you want to do a bank account transfer then make sure that you have entered the correct bank account details of the receiver, and if in case you want to do mobile wallet transfer then in that case you need to enter the correct and valid mobile number of the receiver.
- After the transaction is completed, you will get your tracking details (MTCN number). You need to share this tracking details with your receiver so that both of you can track the transaction.