This Kamagra jelly has Sildenafil citrate as the main ingredient are similar in the active ingredient that they contain but it differs completely with the other ED medications when we consider the way these medications are used. Like other medication, this Sildenafil citrate medication can also be taken daily as well as can be taken just before the start of the sexual activity. We never recommend you to take a dosage that is containing more than 100mg of Sildenafil citrate. The Kamagra jelly sachet is of 100mg but the active ingredient that is Sildenafil citrate is not present in the strength of 100mg but lesser along with other inactive ingredients.
The active ingredient that is Sildenafil citrate which is present in the Kamagra jelly was initially used to treat the problem of angina pectoris. With constant clinical trials, it was found that this medication is effective in regulating the blood flow towards the genitals rather than allowing proper blood flow to the heart.
What is this Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication?
- Kamagra 100mg oral jelly is different from the other ED medication in its structure as this medication is offered as different fruit-flavored gel sachet. There are an array of flavors that this Kamagra jelly medication offers which includes pineapple, strawberry, caramel, cherry and many more.
- The effect of this Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication lasts up to 4-6 hours. In some cases (varies from person to person) this is supposed to vary and last more than 6 hours. Those who have a problem in swallowing the medication can buy Kamagra jelly online as it is easy to swallow.
How does this Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication work?
Kamagra jelly hinders the work of the PDE 5 enzymes- these enzymes, in turn, inhibit the work of the cGMP enzymes- these cGMP enzymes allow the blood vessels to relax so the blood reaches the penile area. Once the blood reaches the penile area then this gets filled with blood and the erection occurs.
How to take this Kamagra jelly online medication?
This Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication is supposed to be taken 30-45 minutes before the start of sexual intercourse and the effect also remains for about four hours and this also depends upon how the medication affects the body type, the normal dose is Kamagra jelly 50 mg while the dose may either be reduced or may be increased depending upon the how healthy a person is.
Precautions of taking this Kamagra jelly medication
There are a few of the times when this Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication should not be taken and these are also applicable when you take any of the ED medication. You should make sure that you do not take this Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication when you are suffering from the problem of any cardiovascular disease or taking any other medication to treat the problem of erectile dysfunction. This Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication is contraindicated for those who are suffering from the problem of liver or kidney disease. You should not take this Kamagra 100mg oral jelly if you had any past history of heart attack or suffered from the problem of stroke. You should not be suffering from hypersensitivity to the main ingredients of this medication that is Sildenafil citrate. Those suffering from the problem of irregular blood pressure should not take this medication and let your doctor know before you buy Kamagra jelly online.
What are the side-effects of this Kamagra 100mg oral jelly medication?
There are rarely any side-effects that a person can face but considering the rare side-effects that few men have reported suffering from is given below. This Kamagra jelly medication may make you feel the problem of a headache, dizziness, flushing, indigestion or nasal congestion, diarrhea or suffer from the problem of rash. These are common side-effects that may occur and this need not be worried about when you are taking Kamagra jelly.
Is there any allergic reaction with Kamagra jelly medication?
If you consume Kamagra and face any allergic reaction then it may include hives, skin rashes, and itching. The man who is about to buy Kamagra jelly online should make sure they tell their doctor regarding and allergic reactions they have regarding any food. The person may suffer from the problem of swelling of the face or lips or problem of the swelling of the tongue. This may also lead to difficulty in breathing or swallowing.
How to know which dosage of Kamagra jelly will suit the most?
- This Kamagra jelly medication is available in different dosages like 25mg, 50 mg or 100 mg but its underlying results vary depending upon the person’s response to the treatment. It requires proper consultation from the doctor before you buy Kamagra jelly online and take a certain dosage for yourself.
- If a certain dosage of Kamagra jelly is not working then it is necessary to consult with the doctor before increasing the dosage of on your own and taking this medication. In fact, those above the age of 65 are recommended to have a lower dosage of this Kamagra jelly medication, as the rate of metabolism decreases at this age.
- You should let your doctor know if you are taking any medication to treat the problem of blood pressure or any alpha- blockers as the doctor can reduce the dosage so that there is no problem with the blood pressure of the person when you are taking Kamagra jelly.
A list of medications that this Kamagra jelly will react is:
All types of nitrate medicines that has nitrate in any form of nitrate like it contains glyceryl trinitrate or nitroglycerin or different forms of nitrate like amyl nitrate do not work with Kamagra jelly. The commonly used names for glyceryl trinitrate tablets are Lycinate and Anginine which are prohibited for use with Kamagra jelly. The brand names that are common are glyceryl trinitrate which is present in patches and this includes Nitro-Dur, Nitroderm TTS, Transderm-Nitro, and Minitran should not be paired with Kamagra jelly. Then we have the common names for different sprays like glyceryl trinitrate sprays and this includes Glycerin and Nitrolingual that should not be taken with Kamagra jelly. Then we have the common glyceryl trinitrate injections which are Glyceryl Trinitrate Concentrate and Glyceryl Trinitrate. Then there are other nitrate preparations that include Imdur Durules, Sorbidin, Monodur Durules, Isordil, Duride, Isomonit, Imtrate, Isordil, Sodium Nitroprusside and Ikorel.