Erectile dysfunction can be easily reversed irrespective of age
Erectile dysfunction is not a rare phenomenon and this can be reversed and this medication or different therapies, there are also few changes that specifically need to be done in your lifestyle so that you can get the necessary changes with the problem.
This is seen that every men sometimes or the other to face the episode of not getting an erection but this can never be considered as the problem of erectile dysfunction but this can also not be termed as a problem of impotence unless the issue is prolonged and every time with a sexual stimulation the person has the problem of erectile dysfunction.
A study has revealed that almost 30 million men in America are affected by the problem of erectile dysfunction. In maximum cases the person who suffers from the problem of ED were initially having a proper erection it is due to different health reasons that the person is suffering from the problem of erectile dysfunction then the person can easily reverse the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Scientific study on can ED be reversed?
A research that was published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine where there was the rate of about 29% in about % years time. The right treatment can reduce the incidence of Ed and proper diet can also bring a resultant change in the facts of ED.
There are normally two types of ED
Primary ED- This is a problem of permanent ED where a person had never experienced the erection in their lifetime
Secondary ED – this is the problem where initially men had an erection but later they suffered from the problem of erectile dysfunction. This is the type of ED which can be easily reversed primary ED requires extensive treatment and in some cases, it may also require a penile transplant.
ED in any of the cases has a proper treatment with the help of the medications or sometimes surgery. But when the underlying causes that lead to the problem of Ed are treated then the entire malady can be reversed.
The best treatment for getting an erection remedy may vary from person to person and in some cases, the herbal treatments may not work as desired. There are severe problems where a person may get a change only after getting a surgery or penis pump which will allow the blood to reach the penile area successfully.
There are basically 3 strategies of reversing an erection malady
First is to start short-term treatments
These include the various ED medications that are available that help in getting an erection like Generic Viagra, Generic Levitra or Generic Cialis which contains the medications that are used to get an erection with the help of the synthetic PDE5 inhibitors. This treatment is not permanent and this gives an erection only when used or until the medication is present in the body. This is also helpful as a treatment for those men who are suffering from the problem of diabetes or atherosclerosis.
Diagnosis of the underlying cause
In this, the person is first diagnosed with the primary cause that will lead to the problem of erectile dysfunction like blocked arteries or clogged veins. In this case, different ways out such as treating cardiovascular problems or treating the problem with the help of the meditation, yoga, or different exercises that will increase the cardiovascular strength and the blood will easily reach the blood vessels of the penis.
This will help in decreasing the anxiety and this also increases the self-confidence. There are cases when the person suffers from the problem of anxiety, the problem of self-confidence and then the problem of life-partners. These treatments help in overcoming the problem of anxiety, the problem of low self-esteem and this also helps in overcoming the problem of relationship issues.
What are the different ways to reverse the problem of ED
A wide range of different treatments have been developed in order to overcome the problem of ED
Change in lifestyles:
- A change in the lifestyle helps in overcoming the problem ED, lifestyle changes the problem of diabetes and clogged arteries.
- Relaxation exercises help in the managing the problems of ED and stress and this also helps in controlling the problem of diabetes or help in improving blood flow in the body to increase the blood flow in the body.
- Losing weight helps in decreasing the blood pressure and also improve the problem of cholesterol in the body. This also helps in increasing the cholesterol level of the body.
- One can also change the diet and cure the problem of diabetes and cardiovascular problems.
Pelvic floor exercises:
- If the person includes pelvic floor exercises then the person will help in proper ejaculation and urination. This also helps in strengthening the muscles and so helps in the improving the erectile dysfunction. A review of 2010 had said that pelvic floor exercises had helped in the erections considerably.
Counseling or couples therapy
- ED lowers the self-esteem of a person and this then triggers the problem of ED even further and draws more issues to the relations. It is necessary to talk regarding the problem of ED if a person is suffering from the constant depression or anxiety.
- Though the problem of individual counseling can help in uncovering the problem of ED a psychiatrist can help in overcoming the problem of anxiety that has lead to the problem of the erectile malady.
- Couple therapies help the sexual partners to talk out their feelings and also help them to have a constructive way to resolve the problems of ED.
Herbal remedies and alternative exercises:
- Acupuncture and various natural remedies help in treating the problem of erectile dysfunction and this also helps in giving a good treatment for the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Different ED medications
- The different medications that are available to treat the problem of ED are Sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil. These are available under various brand names too such as generic viagra, generic Cialis, and generic Levitra; these medications are highly known for treating the problem of erectile dysfunction effectively.
- There are a variety of factors that actually treat the problem of erectile dysfunction along with these medications. These medications when taken along with the proper diet or the best mental state along with sexual stimulation it can cure the problem of ED also.
- There are also a variety of factors that can help these medications to treat the problem of ED in a more effective manner.
- If you are talking the ED medication too soon before you are starting with the sex then you may get an erection earlier but the effects of the medications are not completely active in the body and you may not get the desired results as per expectations.
A person when treats the problem at the initial stage and when the problem is diagnosed early it can help to give better results and irrespective of age a healthy lifestyle always helps in battling with any malady.